- Monitor cash account values, cash surrender values, and upcoming premiums.
- Provide option of making premium payments through client dedicated account or Torrey Pines will track and confirm that premium payment was received and applied with carrier.
- Show expected cash flows necessary for premium maintenance for both individual policies and portfolio as a whole.
- All information received from carriers will be emailed for records.
- Create graphical charts for marketing or reporting purposes.
- Monitor mortality on a quarterly basis, or what is allowable under state law, either through direct contact or through one of the designated contacts.
Update Medical Records
- Retrieve updated HIPAA (if necessary).
- Obtain updated medical records.
Update Life Expectancy
- Obtain LE reports.
Submit Death Claim
- Sweep Social Security Death Index.
- Notify owner of insured's death.
- Obtain copy of Death Certificate.
- Provide owner with Death Beneficiary Claim forms and follow-up the claim submission with insurance carrier.